Inside Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura you’ll find a warm and inviting atmosphere, filled with thoughtful details inspired by the beautiful nature that surrounds the property. This is no cookie-cutter Reykjavik hotel, Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura embraces its legacy – its distinctly Icelandic roots, including works from local artists, the freshest, local, organic produce and Natura Spa with its warm relaxing atmosphere.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura is also the perfect location for those who love nature and the outdoors. Located in one of the greenest areas in Reykjavik, you can enjoy access to expansive stretches of biking, running and walking trails as well as pathways, Reykjavik’s own Nautholsvik Geothermal beach area, bird-watching, easy access to the famous Perlan and more. To top it off, the buzzing city center is also within easy reach; just a few minutes away by car or bus or approximately 20 minutes by foot.
- Central, Reykjavik location
- Near Perlan Museum, great city views
- Iceland-inspired theme rooms
- Family friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-house spa & relaxation pool
- Reykjavik Natura Events Calendar
- Cozy common areas – you’ll want to hang out!
- Superb Breakfast Buffet
- Satt Restaurant – à la carte, lunch & weekend brunch
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Self check-in kiosk for Icelandair
- Near nature areas and walking paths
- Free bus tickets
- Free parking
- Bike rental
- Certified Green Hotel